Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Real Vacation...

For the past couple of days I have been lucky enough to be on a vacation.  I spent the first day with my mom and going through things in my room and reminiscing about school and the past.  I really wish I could spend more time with her :(

The next two days have been spent at Neskowin, OR right on the beach with my Dad, Kris, and brother Bryan.  It has been beautiful watching the waves crash and just enjoying nature.  It really has been amazing for the most part to just kick back and relax.  I am glad that I will be seeing more of them this summer!

I wish I could have vacations like this more often.  I think at one point I said "I feel really lazy right now", and I was told "That's great!".  I need more positive reinforcement ;)

I hope people are taking advantage of the summer months ahead to be lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment